- THz multi-resonant metamaterial absorber using glass wafer bonding is demonstrated.
- Pyrex glass wafer is used as a dielectric layer for high absorptivity in THz range.
- Hexagonal comb-shape resonator is used to realize polarization insensitivity.
- Fabricated absorber shows an absorptivity of 93% and 74%, at 0.98 THz and 1.55 THz.
- Metamaterial absorber;
- Polarization insensitivity;
- Wafer bonding;
- Glass dielectric substrate
- If you need more information about SiC substrate wafer, please visit our website:http://www.powerwaywafer.com/SiC-Substrate.htmlt , send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We present the design, fabrication and characterization of a terahertz multi-resonant metamaterial absorber showing polarization-insensitive characteristics. The proposed absorber uses Pyrex glass as a dielectric layer for higher absorption in a terahertz range and is wafer-level fabricated by thermo-compression bonding technique using gold films as intermediate layers. In addition, an array of comb-shaped hexagonal pattern is introduced as a multi-band LC resonator and symmetric geometry is used for polarization insensitivity. The fabricated absorber shows two absorption peaks at 0.98 THz and 1.55 THz with the absorptivity of 93% and 74%, respectively, and almost identical responses to the different polarization angles.
Your information was very helpful & informative to me and I hope others feel the same. Wonderful work.ReplyDelete
soda lime glass wafers